Where to find me online

Monday, July 23, 2012

Live Video Blog coming in August

More details will be forthcoming, but starting on August 12 there will be a live video stream on Sunday and Wednesday evenings. The live show and on demand repeat streaming will be found at The New Covenant Group but they have given me full freedom to create and manage the content.

I am interested in doing a show that includes considerable dialog with those who are comfortable thinking for themselves. If you would like to be a guest on the show let me know by contacting me on facebook.

Offer your questions about issues raised on my blog. Offer an opposing point of view, speak you mind. Express you agreement and add a few insights of your own.

My goal is to sustain a dialog that is useful for people struggling with faith, who value scientific, academic, and spiritual honesty, and who are not necessarily bound to traditional perspectives. I look forward to your interest, and as mentioned, more details will be added or edited in as the date arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment