Where to find me online

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Jesus is confused

Colossians 2: 13 -15 When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins, having canceled the written code, with its regulations, that was against us and that stood opposed to us; he took it away, nailing it to the cross. And having disarmed the powers and authorities, he made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross.

I picture myself in my mind weeping before Jesus and apologizing for having failed Him by violating so much of what he proscribed. And as I venture in a moment of disrespect to actually look up at His face I see Jesus looking at me and apparently deeply confused saying, "Son, I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about."

No comments:

Post a Comment